The Views!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Traveling fool!

Wow... I feel like I have not done a blog post in a year, but I'm back now! I have been busy with school, I'm just taking one class but boy is it kicking my booty. The last couple of weeks I have been traveling, for the 4th of July I went to Nebraska to my aunts lake house. Tomas got to come too, so I got tot spend a whole week with him. On July 5th we went to Missouri for Tomas' grandpa's 90th birthday, we had so much fun there it is always nice to see his family and catch up. Then this last weekend I went up to see Tomas' and his parents. So to say the least I have not been home for very long at a time. But enough talking here are some pictures of the trips and other random things that have happened during the week!
 



 





Love.......SewChrissy


No comments:

Post a Comment