The Views!

Monday, July 23, 2012

so many project so little time

It seems lately that I have a huge list of projects that I want to do and so many ideas in my head, but I never have enough time to get them all done... Or what is my biggest problem starting a project and then in the middle of that project starting another one, I might have project ADD. With that being said, this past week I have been following through on my projects, making a list helps me out a ton and so does time management. 

car trash can for my mom

 Baily did not want to go outside the other morning
 I rearranged my apartment, now I have a little bar area!
Then I started the process of cleaning out my jewelry box... this took forever (I might be a accessory hoarder)












 

 



To display my bracelets, I used paint rollers that I had left over from a project.

More projects on the way!

SewChrissy

2 comments:

  1. You ARE CRAZY!! I am so jealous of your insane accesory collection! guess who this is?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a calculator watch too! :D
    Liz

    ReplyDelete