The Views!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Black & White Stripes!

Hello!! Today was a great day... had school and then I did some errands also went thrifting! Here are a few pictures of what I got today at the thrift store and also at ulta!!!



I have been wanting this curling iron for so long now, so when I got a 20% off coupon in the mail I knew I had to get it... Plus I heard great things about these lashes from my friend Ashleigh! I got some wonderful things at the thrift store... or maybe just to the sewing geek that I am, I picked up a dressmakers ham which is so helpful when you are making your creations! I also picked up this pointer press for those hard to reach ironing areas. I picked up some pant hangers as well because I want to make over my closet soon, it is driving me crazy... so you will see that soon I hope! :) And I saved the best for last this wonderful purse, I want to hug it, it is so wonderful :) 
Tomorrow I will be going to see Tomas in Grand Junction, for a very long fun filled weekend!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!
SewChrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment