The Views!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Purple and Leopard

A couple of weeks ago I went to my good friend Ashleigh's bridal shower, and this is what I brought a bride survival kit! The theme of the party was purple and leopard, so I went to target and collected as much stuff that was purple and leopard. unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the final kit put together. Some of the things that I put in it were, leopard socks, lotion, hand sanitizer, notebook, a pen, tide-to-go, back scratcher, lufa, gum, and much more. I got the purple bin at target in the $1.00 section and then added some leopard print fabric and some paper letters with mod-podge. 






 on the notebook I used stamps to add the brides notes

I'm hoping she might have a picture of the basket all put together, if so I will post a picture of it!!

Hope you all enjoy
SewChrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment