The Views!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thrift store finds

Good morning hope you are having a nice mother's day with your moms/ or your kids! I recently went to some thrift stores with my friend Ashleigh to help her find stuff for her wedding!! In the process of looking for her I found somethings that I just couldn't live without.

 These baskets are metal and from target for 5.00 each... not sure where i'm going to use them yet, but I couldn't leave them there.
 Found a great pair of Gap skinny jeans at Savers for only $4.99+ I got 20% off
 Found this cute creamer holder that matches my sugar holder $1.99
 I was so excited to find this, I'm pretty sure that my aunt has this... this is going to look so cool hanging on the wall $3.99
the little tray i's going to use to put jewelry on the big one not sure maybe hang it on the wall.
Small: $.99
Big: 2.00

I have a DIY to put up tomorrow, I would put it up today... but it is a graduation gift, I don't want them to see it yet.
SewChrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment