The Views!

Monday, April 30, 2012

New Beginnings

Hello to all the wonderful ladies and gents out in the blog world! I have been crazy busy... Tomas was in town so that's why you haven't heard from me in a while. This weekend was so wonderful and very special... we picked out a......... RING.... I just don't know when I will be getting it, so thats the exciting news!! I didn't want to say anything but I just can't hold it in any longer. Today I cleaned out the apartment (spring cleaning) we have/had so much stuff, I guess that's what happens when you move out of a larger space that you lived in for 2 years into a smaller space. I also deep cleaned my closet, I got rid of anything that dosen't fit me right, I want to start buying staple pieces that fit my body shape and not just buy what is trendy! On top of all this tomorrow is May 1st.. which means I start blogging and journaling everyday. My goal is to journal more about my private life so haha... I can remember things better... I have a really bad memory. Anyways here are some pictures of today and of the weekend.













SewChrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment